Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A short, but honest post


I'm in a very good mood.  Not struggling emotionally at all with this transition to being a stay-at-home-mom. But I'm feeling a little frustrated 'cause I'm going to have to draw money out of savings to cover the bills this month. There, I admitted it.  My weekly income has been cut by just over 75% for the past 2 weeks.  Now, to be fair, I am paying off some store credit cards that I usually hold a small balance on and I have not yet cut our monthly bills as they are still tax deductions until I'm officially done with child care. 

I just have to give myself permission to be patient with me without getting lazy and never making the changes I need to make. 

But in the light of the events yesterday, I'm thankful to be alive, to have a healthy body not ravaged by a maniac's garbage can bombing tyraid, to have family safe and close-by and to know that my Lord and Savior is in charge of this all!

2 comments:

  1. One day at a time... one foot in front of the other. It'll be ok. Great job on the blog. Love it.

    ReplyDelete